Tuesday, January 17, 2017

REVISED About Me

About Me

If you're here for fresh new music and reviews then this is the blog for you. This music blog is for all who enjoy Hip- Hop and good partying music. Dope rap music will be featured and reviewed here, everything will be my opinion and you can form your own based off of what you hear here. I am not going to tell you if an album is good or bad but I will give good and bad things about the music. The kind of environment here will be pretty laid back and a fun place to come chat about rap music. The main idea behind this blog is to dissect albums together and learn more about the music and culture of the rap community. Nothing on this blog should be old boring music or reviews that you have heard before, I plan to base my blog posts off of what is hot right now and what people are listening to. If you love pretty grammar and error free writing then close the tab now, Im here to have fun with the audience and spark some thought and conversation. Although I can't give you new music everyday I will always try to find unique songs and artists that are good but off the beaten path. If you have a problem with anything seen here that sucks but everything here is my opinion so leave a comment and talk back. All kinds of rap will be covered by this blog, everything from Eminem to Lil Uzi. I will talk about any kind of rap as long as whoever is rapping is good. A little background on me, my favorite rappers right now are Gucci Mane and Kodak Black. I also enjoy most rap that comes from the Atlanta drill-rap scene. Music you hear here is my generations rock and roll. You old geezers were rebellious and listened to Fortunate Son but my generation is rebellious and listens to Gucci Mane. If you're a rebellious Gucci Mane fan you've found the right blog. Have a good time while you're here and enjoy some new music. 

No comments:

Post a Comment